Tuesday 19 January 2016

I Ching Ancient book of Change


I-Ching Chinese book of Change Readings
I Ching is the ancient book of divination used to aid in making important life changing decisions and planning for events.  We use coins and throw them 6 times and then consult the book after asking a question. The question should be clear and simple For example ; Should I travel to Paris on 16 August to see my family? The book works of the laws of synchronicity, that is all thoughts, actions and points connect in the universe and these points are affected by the law of Yin and Yang.

Gerard has been studying the I ching for many years and consulted in Adelaide. He brings with him years of intense study of Aikido and the teachings of Aiki as well as living in Japan and in various countries all over Asia. He also is a Tai Chi instructor and believes in the power of Taoist learning.

Cost $50 Usually btw 30 and 45min 

Where Carisbrook, Castlemaine , Newstead areas

No comments:

Post a Comment